Informative Note on Personal Data Protection on Company’s Website
SC IT&C Experts Network SRL, as author, owner, administrator of www.vdi2go.ro, respects the privacy and security of personal data processing of each individual who visits this website for information purposes or performance of other operations.
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals regarding processing the personal data and the free circulation of these data, and according to Law no. 506/2004 on personal data processing and protection of private life, SC IT&C Experts Network SRL undertakes to safely manage the personal data you provided about you, a member of your family or another individual, and only for the purposes specified below.
SC IT&C Experts Network SRL undertakes to keep the confidentiality of the personal data your provide via the website www.vdi2go.ro.
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001, as individuals concerned, the registered individuals have the following rights:
- the right to information (Art.12);
- the right to access personal data (Art. 13);
- the right to intervene on personal data (Art. 14);
- the right of opposition (Art.15);
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision (Art. 17);
- the right to appeal to justice (Art.18);
Any information you provide shall be considered and shall represent your express consent that your personal data shall be used by SC IT&C Experts Network SRL in compliance with the purposes specified below.
If you do not want your data to be collected, please do not provide it to us.
Purpose of Data Collection
When you provide your personal data, SC IT&C Experts Network SRL may use it for the following declared purposes, unless it is specified otherwise:
- to ensure that the web page is relevant for your needs;
- to confirm to you the services you have purchased online and to provide you with additional information on these services (operating program, etc.);
- submission of offers, advertising and marketing messages;
- information about promotions by mail and phone, SMS or other means of communication regarding the products of SC IT&C Experts Network SRL or of the partner companies;
SC IT&C Experts Network SRL may disclose the personal data to third parties if this is required by law or in the cases of good faith when these actions are required for the compliance with the legal provisions; the protection and defence of property rights of SC IT&C Experts Network SRL and of the website www.vdi2go.ro; acting in emergency situations for the protection of personal safety of employees, product or service users.
Use of Statistical Data and Anonymous Data
SC IT&C Experts Network SRL may use the statistical data or anonymous data resulted from processing for the following purposes:
- making reports/analyses;
- making information for personal purposes;
- advertising, promotion, bidding of services provided by SC IT&C Experts Network SRL
Cookies (the terminology includes “Internet Cookie”, “browser cookie”, “HTTP cookie” or simply “cookie” ) are files or information that can be stored on your computer or on mobile devices, with access to the Internet (smart phone or tablet) when you access the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g.: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and cannot access the information from the user’s computer/mobile device. Please note that this technology does not include software, viruses or spyware.
How Can I Control or Delete Cookies?
Most of the Internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings to block the cookies or to be notified when cookies are sent to your computer or mobile device (smart phone, tablet).
If you cancel the cookies we use, you shall no longer receive customised information when you visit the website www.vdi2go.ro
If you use several devices to view and access the website (for example, the computer, smart phone, tablet, etc.), you shall need to ensure that each browser on each device is set to match your cookie preferences.